The Rye residence expresses a singular architectural vision evoking the contours of the Sound Shore coast and proximity to New York City destinations. This new lifestyle residence offers the warmth of shingle-style architecture with peaked and gabled roof lines on a lush, seven-acre landscaped site and marked by the signature amenities of the ultra-luxury St. Regis lifestyle. Gracious, open-floorplan apartments offer contemporary stylings, wood and stone-like flooring, fireplaces, and outdoor terraces.
Upscale amenities include:
- a 15-seat theater-style screening room
- a golf simulator room
- 12-seat boardroom
- curated art gallery
- drawing room with fireplace and bar
- 50-person event space with private dining room and catering kitchen
- Two St. Regis-designed guest suites
- fitness center with indoor pool and spa
Outdoor amenities focus on a central indoor-outdoor pavilion and wellness court, gardens with seating and water features, and a fenced dog run.