At Perkins Eastman, we believe design is a process for people, by people. Working closely with clients and collaborators, we identify mutual goals, build trusting relationships, and discover solutions for any scale. Whether we’re envisioning a branded workplace, a new state-of-the-art hospital or school, or a city-wide masterplan, we engage in an integrated design process, always keeping people at the heart of what we do and following our Guiding Principles:
- Design is our passion and our purpose.
- Our work is collaborative; everyone plays an important part in its creation.
- We start with sustainability. Our humanity is intrinsically linked to our place in the world.
- We all share a responsibility to our clients, our teams, and our work.
- We are curious and foster an atmosphere of continuous learning.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each individual; our diversity is our strength.
- We are all ambassadors of our projects, stories, and knowledge.
- We go above and beyond for each other, our clients, and our communities.
- We treat everyone with respect, dignity, and humanity.
- We inspire each other to make the world better.
As a global design firm dedicated to the human experience, we are a network of more than 1,100 thinkers, dreamers, and doers spread across 18 practice areas and 24 interdisciplinary studios worldwide. While our practice is global, our work is local, and we create dynamic spaces where people can live, learn, work, play, and heal. We get to know the places where we design and the cultural and architectural contexts that make them special. Our designers combine analysis with ingenuity, leveraging their skills and technology to create practical, holistic environments.
Staying mindful of environmental, technological, economic, and social shifts, we strive to leave a lasting positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit. We design to enhance day-to-day experiences and once-in-a-lifetime moments. If everything is design, everything we do is human by design.